- Computers And It
- Assam Joint Mca Entrance Test
Assam Joint MCA Entrance Test - JMEE 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam conducts the Joint MCA Entrance Test. The entrance test is to determine merit for admission to the 1st year MCA courses at Assam Engineering College, Guwahati and Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat.
Important dates for Assam JMEE 2018
- Online application process will begin from: Fourth week of April, 2018
- Last date for submitting online application form: Last week of May, 2018
- Last date of receipt of completed application form with demand draft at DTE office: Last week of May, 2018
- Issuance of admit card: Second week of June, 2018
- JMEE 2018 exam date: Fourth week of July, 2018
- Declaration of results: Third week of July, 2018
- Counselling shall begin: Fourth week of July, 2018
Assam JMEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: the aspirant’s age should be between 20 to 26 years old.
- Educational qualification:
Should possess a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
The candidate should have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10 2 or graduation level.
Candidate who will be appearing in their final examination are also eligible to apply.
Assam JMEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Duration of time; 3 hours
Type of questions: MCQ
Marks for each question: 4
Marking scheme: For every correct answer four marks will be awarded
Negative marking: For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted
Assam JMEE 2018 SyllabusThe entrance exam will be having questions from the following topics:
- Mathematics (10 2) level
- Fundamentals of Computers
Assam JMEE 2018 Contact:
Directorate of Technical Education: Assam