- Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test is a university level examination conducted by the university itself for admission to law courses i.e. 5-Year Integrated BA.LL.B. (Hons) and LL.M. The entrance exam is conducted in two phases - admission test and viva-voce.
Important dates of Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test 2019 (Tentative)
- Last date to apply: 3rd week of June, 2019
- Admit card release date: 2 days before the exam
- Exam date: 4th week of June, 2019
- Announcement of Dibrugarh University Law Result: 4th of June, 2019 or 1st week of July, 2019
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
5-Year Integrated BA.LL.B. (Hons)
- Candidates must have secured at least 45 % in Higher Secondary (10 2) or the equivalent Examination. (40% Marks in case of SC, ST and OBC Candidates)
Candidate must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in 3-Year LL.B. or 5-Year BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BBALLB. Programme
The degree must be recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar Council of India (BCI).
The candidates appearing in the final examination of the above mentioned programs can also apply. They must produce original Mark Sheet and Certificate of Degree at the time of admission.
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test 2019 - Application form
The application forms for Dibrugarh University Law courses 2017 will be available in 3rd or 4th week of May, 2017. The application form along with the copy of prescribed bank challan will be available for download on the official website. Admit Card for the admission test will be given in the last page of the form. Candidates will have to fill it and send it along with the application form.
Dibrugarh University Law Entrance Test 2019 - Application Fees
Candidates will have to pay Rs 500/- as the application fee.
Dibrugarh University law Entrance Test Centre
Centre for Judicial Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Tel No.: 0373-2370231
Controller of Examinations
Tel No.: 0373-2370243