- Nef Law Entrance Test
NEF Law Entrance Test
NEF Law Entrance Test is conducted by NEF Law College for admission to its various courses such as three year LL.B/LL.B(Hons.), Five year - integrated LL.B/LL.B(Hons.) and Postgraduate two year LL.M course under the purview of the Gauhati University.
NEF Law Entrance Test - Eligibility Criteria
- As per Bar Council of India (BCI) Rule, a candidate opting for admission to the Five Year Course must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent exam securing in aggregate not less than 45% of the total marks for general candidates and not less than 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Not completed 20 years of age (22 years for SC/ST) on 1st June of the year of admission.
- Reservation as per norms laid in relevant Act/ rule of Govt/Gauhati University/Bar Council of India.
NEF Law Entrance Test - Admission Procedure
- The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained in person from the college on payment of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of NLET Fee). It can be obtained by post by sending a D.D. favouring "NEF Law College" payble at Guwahati. You can also download Admission Form from the official link. In case the form is downloaded from internet, the student concerned will have to pay Prospectus & Form fee mentioned above at the time of submission of the form in addition to the course fee etc.
- The filled-in Application has to be submitted at the College along with the following documents:
(a) Birth Certificate or HSLC or equivalent Examination Certificate.
(b) HSLC & HS or equivalent examination Marksheets & Pass Certificate
(c) Degree Marksheet & Pass Certificate (if not passed Five Year Integrated law programme)
(d) LL.B. / Five Year Law Marksheets & Pass Certificates (for LLM only)
(e) Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
(f) Caste / Tribe Certificate from Competent Authority (if applicable)
(g) Migration Certificate (wherever applicable. It can be submitted after Admission)
For latest updates visit EducationNews.Shiksha
NEF Law Entrance Test Syllabus
Candidates applying for NEF Law Entrance Exam are required to revise 10+2 subjects and topics of English Comprehension, Legal, Reasoning, Logical and aptitude test. The time duration of this entrance examination will be 3 hours and all the questions will be multiple choice only.Important dates for NEF Law Entrance Test (Tentative):
- Issue of admission form: April
- Last date of submission of admission test: June
- Date of admission test: June
- Result will be declared on: June/July
NEF Law Entrance Test Contact:
NEF Law College
Ananda Nagar, Christianbasti Guwhati-781005, Assam, India
Website link: www.nefcollege.org