- Assam Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
Assam Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2018
Assam Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam commonly referred as Assam PG Medical exam is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to Post Graduate courses in Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Diploma programmes in various Medical and Dental colleges of Assam.
Important dates for Assam Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (Tentative):
- Sale of bulletin of information starts from: March, 2018
- Last date of submission of application form (without late fees): March, 2018
- Last date of submission application form (with late fees): March, 2018
- Display of Merit List: March, 2018
- First round of counselling: April, 2018
- Second round of counselling: April, 2018
Assam PG Medical Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have studied MBBS from a college/university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must have completed one month of rotating internship.
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured a minimum of 50 percentile marks in NEET PG 2017.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories must have secured at least 40 percentile in NEET PG 2017. In respect to candidates with disability, the minimum mark to qualify is 45 percentile.
- Candidates have to be physically fit to pursue the course.
Assam Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam Contact
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org