- Post Graduate
- Cotton Post Graduate Entrance Examination
Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination
Cotton College State University (CCSU) Guwahati, Assam has been conducting the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) to provide admissions into various master degree (PG) courses under the university.
Important dates of Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (Tentative)
- Commencement of Online Application: 23-June-2019
- Closing Date of Payment of Application Fees: 01-July-2019: Extended to 06-July-2019 (7pm)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 03-July-2019 Extended to 07-July-2019 (7 pm)
- Online updating of UG CGPA score by Cotton Graduates (last date): 12-July-2019
- Publication of Merit List of Cotton Graduates: 14-July-2019
- Admission of Cotton Graduates on the basis of CGPA (Core) : 16-July-2019
- CPGEE 2019 : 19-July-2019 to 22-July-2019
- Admission on the basis of CPGEE Score : 02-August-2019 to 03-August-2019
CPGEE Eligibility Criteria:
- A graduate of respective streams can apply for desired Programmes such as Master of Arts in Arabic, Anthropology, Assamese, Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Education, Geography, Geology, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physics, Sanskrit, Statistics, Zoology, Psychology, Sociology, Computer Application (CS/IT/CE/SE/BCA or equivalent) and PGDCA.
CPGEE 2019 Application Fees
Application fee: Rs. 800
Payment can be made either online through the online application process, or through Bank Challan available in the website.
CPGEE Numbers of Seats
- 50% of the Seats, reserved for CCSU graduates: Based on qualifying examination CGPA.
- 50% of the Seats in Open Category: Based on marks obtained in the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE 2016)
- Reservation for Differently abled (DA) candidates : 3% seats are reserved for DA candidates.
- Reservation for candidates with merit in Extra and Co-curricular Activities:
- Total 5 seats for merits in Cultural activities
- Total 5 seats for merits in Sports activities
- Total 5 seats for merits in Co-curricular activities (NCC, NSS, Literary, Debates & Quiz etc.)
For DA and EC reserved seats, fill up additional form available in Office of CCSU, and submit as per guidelines prescribed in the form.
Guwahati - 781001,
For PG admission: firstname.lastname@example.org