- post graduate
Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination
Cotton College State University (CCSU) Guwahati, Assam has been conducting the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE) to provide admissions into various master degree (PG) courses under the university.
Important dates of Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (Tentative) 2018
- Date of issued notification: 28th July 2018
- Date of available waiting list: 31st July 2018 to 3rd August 2018
- Date of admission dates: 7th & 8th August 2018
CPGEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- A graduate of respective streams can apply for desired Programmes such as Master of Arts in Arabic, Anthropology, Assamese, Bengali, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Education, Geography, Geology, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physics, Sanskrit, Statistics, Zoology, Psychology, Sociology, Computer Application (CS/IT/CE/SE/BCA or equivalent) and PGDCA.
CPGEE 2018 Application Fees
Application fee: Rs. 500
Payment can be made either online through the online application process, or through Bank Challan available in the website.
CPGEE 2018 Numbers of Seats
- 50% of the Seats, reserved for CCSU graduates: Based on qualifying examination CGPA.
- 50% of the Seats in Open Category: Based on marks obtained in the Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination (CPGEE 2016)
- Reservation for Differently abled (DA) candidates : 3% seats are reserved for DA candidates.
- Reservation for candidates with merit in Extra and Co-curricular Activities:
- Total 5 seats for merits in Cultural activities
- Total 5 seats for merits in Sports activities
- Total 5 seats for merits in Co-curricular activities (NCC, NSS, Literary, Debates & Quiz etc.)
For DA and EC reserved seats, fill up additional form available in Office of CCSU, and submit as per guidelines prescribed in the form.
CPGEE 2018 Contact
Ph. No. : 0361-2601100/ 2601105/ 2733530/ 2540715
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org