- Assam Polytechnic Admission Test
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (Assam PAT) 2018
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT 2018) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. This examination provides entry in various Diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges of Assam.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
- Online application form starts: 3rd week of March 2018
- Online application closes: 3rd week of April 2018
- Last date to receipt of online application form (along with DTE copy of Bank Challan): Last week of April 2018
- Issue of online admit card: 2nd week of May 2018
- Date of Examination: 3rd week of May 2018
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility for the course:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must be the resident of Assam state.
- Age: The upper age limit is 21 years as on 1 Aug, 2018.
- Qualification Criteria:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 10th class exam or its equivalent from recognized board.
Subjects: Student must qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject.
Minimum Marks: For General students, 40% marks (in average) is the minimum marks required. For SC students, 35% marks are the required marks. For ST students, 30% is the minimum required marks.
Assam Polytechnic 2018 Admission Test Centre
Entrance examination for Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2018 will be conducted at following centres-
Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Mangaldai, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Silchar, Jorhat, Tezpur, Sivasagar, Nalbari, Diphu, Guwahati, North Lakhimpur and Golaghat.
Assam PAT 2018 Examination PatternType of Questions:
For Science & Mathematics it will be of Multiple Choice Questions and for General English & General Knowledge it will be Objective & Subjective.
Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted only in offline mode (pen & paper based) test.
Duration of Exam: The duration of exam is about 2 hours.
Number of Questions:
There are 100 questions in the test.
Assam PAT 2018 Application Process
To apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2018 candidate need to visit the official website
of Directorate of Technical Education. Candidates have to pay application fee while filling the application form for PAT 2018.
Application Fee: for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-. Fees can be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.